‘Professionista Lavoratore Autonomo con partita iva’
How does it work?
How does our self-employed solution for Italy work?
Italy famously known for its flourishing culture, producing famous scholars and artists. Italy has the third largest economy in the Eurozone and the eighth largest economy in the world. It has a very high level of development offering the adventurous individual ample contract opportunities.
Liberty Bishop provides a self-employed model for contractors working in Italy, via our trusted local accountant partners.
Nationals of EU and EEA countries are able to register and to work as self-employed in Italy and do not require work permits. If a work permit is required the self-employed solution cannot be used.
"Ensuring compliance and excellent customer service"
Registration and ongoing compliance
- We apply for Italian fiscal code ("codice fiscale").
- We ensure registration for VAT with the authorities ("VAT position").
- We register you with the tax authorities for income taxes.
- We produce quarterly returns for both tax and VAT
- Ensure registration with the INPS for social security.
- Complete the end of year return offsetting all legitimate business expenses.
Benefits of our service
- Dedicated account manager working on your behalf throughout your time with us
- Providing straight forward and simple communication
- Full end-to-end service covering all aspects of invoicing, expenses, payroll management and tax declaration
- Highly competitive margins
- No long-term commitment required; ours is a fully-flexible pay-as-you-go service