International Umbrella Company Solution for Ireland
Hows Does It Work?
How does our International Umbrella Company Solution for Ireland work?
Despite the recent economic downturn, Ireland’s knowledge-based economy continues to offer contracting opportunities within various industry sectors, and due to its close proximity to the UK, it remains a popular contracting destination for freelancers.
Liberty Bishop provides an employed payroll model for contractors working in Ireland, a UK company registered in Ireland for Irish PAYE tax and PRSI (Pay Related Social Insurance).
"Ensuring compliance and excellent customer service"
Registration and ongoing compliance
- We register you as an employee of our Irish umbrella company
- We assist in ensuring that you’re correctly registered in Ireland and obtain a PPS Number and an Irish Income Tax Card.
- We deduct Irish PAYE tax and PRSI from your earnings each time we process payments to you
- We complete monthly online returns for you via the ROS (the Irish Revenue Online Service)
- We complete an end of year P60 for you and also file a P35 and P35L to confirm all your earnings, tax and PRSI payments
Benefits of our service
- Dedicated account manager working on your behalf throughout your time with us
- All of the security and simplicity of being an employee
- Full end-to-end service covering all aspects of invoicing, expenses, payroll management and tax declaration
- Highly competitive margins
- No long-term commitment required; ours is a fully-flexible pay-as-you-go service