International Umbrella Company Solution for Germany
How Does It Work?
How does our International Umbrella Company Solution for Germany work?
Germany is the economic powerhouse of Europe and the third largest exporter globally. With its myriad job opportunities, it’s no surprise that Germany remains a focal point of European contracting.
Liberty Bishop provides an employed payroll model for contractors working in Germany, a UK company registered in Germany for tax and social security compliance, which also holds a Labour Leasing Licence (AUG licence) in order to legally lease labour to third party hirers in Germany.
Our solution engages you as an employee through our German umbrella company and deducts local wage tax and social security from your earnings, passing these taxes through to the German authorities on your behalf.
"Ensuring compliance and excellent customer service"
Registration and ongoing compliance
- We register you as an employee of Liberty Bishop (Germany) Ltd
- We assist in ensuring that you’re correctly registered in Germany and obtain; a German Identification Number, a German Tax Card and Social Security number, and have adequate healthcare in place with one of the established providers in Germany
- We make monthly tax declarations via the Elster system (the German governments’ online portal).
- We make monthly social security payments through your chosen healthcare insurance provider
- We issue end of year certificates to demonstrate correct wage tax and social security contributions
Benefits of our service
- Dedicated account manager working on your behalf throughout your time with us
- All of the security and simplicity of being an employee
- Full end-to-end service covering all aspects of invoicing, expenses, payroll management and tax declaration
- Highly competitive margins
- No long-term commitment required; ours is a fully-flexible pay-as-you-go service