Liberty Bishop Contractor Services Limited is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to this website (the "Site") and to complying with UK and EU Data Protection legislation. This policy explains how we treat the personal information that you provide to us.
We may collect, store and use information about:
- Your visits to and use of this Site, which may include: your IP address, location, the pages on this Site that you visit, and information about the computer used to connect to the Site. This information is used for the administration of the Site. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interest in monitoring the use of, and determining improvements we may make to, the Site.
- The transactions carried out between you and us on, or in relation to, this Site. This information is used to provide, and maintain the security of, our services. The legal basis for this processing is the supply of services to you.
- Personal details that you provide to us - and agree to provide as accurate - for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our services and/or email notifications, which may include: your name, contact information, and information about your business or profession. This information is used for the supply of services to you, to improve our services, to provide you with important information regarding our services, and for marketing purposes. The legal basis for this processing is the supply of services to you and/or the preparation to supply such services.
- Other details which you provide to us in emails, enquiries or other correspondence. This information is used for the supply of services to you. The legal basis for this processing is the supply of services to you and/or the preparation to supply such services.
By using this Site or by sending your details to us by email or otherwise, you agree to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information on the above basis.
Our services and business operations are performed through various entities, and it may be necessary to pass your information on to those entities depending on your individual circumstances.
Some example of when your information will be passed to other entities include:
- If you ask us to contact you to discuss UK umbrella employment, it will be necessary for your data to be passed to Liberty Bishop (UK) Ltd., being the entity through which UK umbrella activities are performed.
- If you ask us to contact you to discuss umbrella employment for an assignment in Germany, it will be necessary for your data to be passed to Liberty Bishop (Germany) Ltd., as this entity holds the relevant licence (Arbeitnehmerüberlassung) for the supply of labour to clients in Germany. Additionally, Liberty Bishop (Germany) Ltd. receives administrative support from Liberty Bishop International Ltd., and therefore your data may also be passed to Liberty Bishop International Ltd. to facilitate the provision of this support.
- If you ask us to contact you to discuss limited company accountancy services, it will be necessary for your data to be passed to Liberty Bishop Accountancy Services Ltd., being the entity licenced by our regulatory body to provide accountancy services.
A list of entities and the operations that they perform can be found in our Organisation Chart.
Except as detailed above, we will not disclose any of the information you provide to us without your consent, unless:
- We are required to do so by law in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- It is reasonably required to disclose such to our subcontractors, insurers or advisers, in order to administer the business, or to supply services to you.
Your personal data will not be held for longer than necessary for the purpose(s) it was collected, unless it is required to meet our legal obligations, or to protect the vital interests of you or another person.
Under data protection regulations, you have the following rights in relation to your personal information:
- Access – you can ask us to confirm whether we hold or process your personal information, and, where we do, request a copy of the data we hold. A reasonable processing fee may be applied to repeated requests, and it may not be possible to provide all the information we hold if that would breach the rights of others.
- Rectification - if the information we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, you can ask us to correct or complete it.
- Erasure – you can ask us to erase the personal information we hold on you. In some cases, for example if we have legal obligations or are providing you with a service, it may not be possible to delete all such information.
- Restriction of Processing – you can ask us to stop using your personal information if it is inaccurate or no longer required. In that case, we may still retain this information, but will only use it with your consent, to comply with legal requirements, to protect the rights of others, or if there’s an overriding public interest.
- Objection to Processing – if you object to the use of your personal information, you can ask us to stop using it, unless we demonstrate that the grounds we have for processing override your interests, or such use is required to meet our legal obligations. In particular, you can object to the use of your data for direct marketing or statistical or research purposes.
- Data Portability – where we process data by automated systems, you can request a copy of that information in a common, machine-readable format. However, we may refuse such a request if it would adversely affect the rights of others.
- Complaint to a Supervisory Authority – if you believe that the collection and use of your personal data infringes data protection regulations, you may lodge a legal complaint in the EU member state of your residence, your place of work, or the location you believe the infringement took place.
- Withdrawal of Consent – if we use your personal information on the legal basis of consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
You may exercise these rights by writing to us, or by email to email@example.com
Cookies are small data files sent by a web server to a web browser when that browser visits the server’s website and are stored by the browser on the computer’s hard drive. Cookies enable the web server to monitor activity on the website and make it easier for the user to log on to and use the website on future occasions. Typically, cookies do not contain personal information themselves, but may be linked on our systems to such information.
The browser(s) you use to access the Site can be instructed to refuse or remove cookies, though this may affect the usability of this, and other, websites. Please review your browser documentation for more information about their cookie control mechanisms.
Cookies on this Site are used for the following purposes:
We may notify you of significant changes to this policy via email or another method.
This Site is owned and operated by Liberty Bishop Contractor Services Limited, registered in England and Wales under registration number 06959609. The registered office address is Suite 1, 2nd Floor Keynes House, The Priory, Tilehouse Street, Hitchin, Hertfordshire, SG5 2DW. You can contact us by post at the above address, or by using the email or contact telephone numbers given on the Site.
HOW TO GET STARTED
Choose how you’d like to get in touch, and we will do the rest.
Liberty Bishop Contractor Services Limited, Suite 1, 2nd Floor, Keynes House, The Priory, Tilehouse Street, Hitchin, Herts, SG5 2DW
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call now on 01582 461 444
Not available now? We can call you at any time from 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Enter your details below
Want to stay in the know?
We will always keep your personal details given to us safe and secure, and will never sell them to other companies for marketing purposes. With your permission, we’d love to send you useful information and exclusive offers from Liberty Bishop and our Liberty Bishop partners, and keep you in the loop about our products and services.
Yes please, I would like to receive updates on offers and services by:
"The team are cheery, friendly and extremely knowledgeable in helping our contractors through the process."
"My payroll Manager has provided an excellent level of support and advice in regards to information on payment dates, alerting to changes in tax status and also assisting with taking on extra work along with the invoicing of that work. Always providing a response in a timely manner. This level of service makes me happy to continue working with Liberty Bishop. "
"As someone who is new to contracting, I was not sure of the process of getting paid. The Welcome Team explained the process clearly to me and arranged for my first pay run to be sped up. Very fast response to a couple of other queries, which were quickly resolved. Excellent service. "
"The team has looked after me so well this year. I had an issue with a payment one month and everyone went out of their way to help me and resolve it. They are all a credit to Liberty Bishop."